Rancho Alegre Farm provides unique learning experiences through several varied services, including:
- Seminars and workshops about sustainable living and homesteading
- Farm summer camps for children four and up throughout the summer
- Holiday Day Camps
- Field Trips for Non-Profit Groups like Girls & Boys Scouts, Kiwanis, Awana, Boys and Girls Club and similar organizations
- Camp Gwinnett Host Facility for Girls Scouts
- Weekly programs for Home Schoolers
- Weekday field trips for day care centers, public and private schools, home schooled and play groups, families and any other groups interested
This Field Trip is a Fun and Educational Experience for Both Parents and Children Alike!
Current rates for our are as follows:
$7 dollars per child (children 2 and up. Children are FREE up until their 2nd. birthday)
$4 dollars for accompanying adult (i.e. Mom, Dad, Tutor, etc.)
NOTE: If a parent is coming with only one child, then he/she would be a paying child regardless of age and subject to child rate.
We also offer super fun add-ons to enhance your experience. Please click on your type of group below for more details:
Public and Private Schools